Burgundy & Provence On a Wine River Cruise
A Food & Wine Travel Extravaganza
Côte d’Azur to Paris – October 30, 2011 from $3,039/pp
Whether you’re a wine connoisseur or just an everyday enthusiast, you’ll expand your horizons on this exciting Burgundy & Provence Wine River Cruise. As you leisurely float by the legendary vineyards along the Saône and Rhône Rivers, a distinguished wine authority is available to describe how various grape varieties are cultivated; and will teach you what to look for in a good wine.
- Wine tasting in a wine cellar in Beaune
- Chardonnay excursion in Burgundy
- On-board Beaujolais Wine Tasting
- Food & Wine pairing dinner on-board
- On-board Wine & Chocolate Tasting
- World-renown Chateauneuf-du-Pape excursion
- Visit the France’s gastronomic capital of Lyon
- Two-night stay in Paris to explore and sight see
- Architectural highlights of Roman, Christian and medieval influences
Join us for an adventure Bacchus himself would enjoy! Call today to secure your spot on this extravagant wine and cuisine exploration. This is one of the best ways to enjoy food and wine travel without blowing the budget.
Ask us about Paris/Nice or London/Paris/Nice pre- and post-cruise extensions on an independent traveler basis.Tags: Food & Wine, French Wine, River Cruises