Cape Town Whales and Wine
Starting from $2,399 including taxes, fuel surcharges and Sept. 11th fee*
There is NO SINGLE SUPPLEMENT CHARGE on this amazing vacation!
Begin your African adventure in Cape Town, the Mother City. From your base at The Cellars-Hohenort Hotel, you may venture out to the Constantia region, home of the first vineyards in South Africa. There will be plenty of leisure time for you to explore the history and culture of Cape Town from her natural attributes to her historical sites. In the evenings, you may enjoy the award-winning culinary offerings from the onsite, South Africa Restaurant of the Year, The Greenhouse, or stroll along the world-renown Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, for additional dining options or shopping.
Marvel at the magnificent whales from your room at The Marine, the 5-star Relais & Chateaux Hotel set high atop the cliffs. Spectacular views are yours from one of the best land-based observation posts in the world.
This vacation of natural wonders includes:
- International flights: New York or Washington, DC to Johannesburg
- Domestic flights: Johannesburg/Cape Town/Johannesburg
- Accommodations as specified
- Traditional Dinner – Cape Malay Experience a unique and authentic cuisine of the Western Cape, dating bak to the 17th century (excluding beverages)
- Picnic lunch at a local wine farm within the Hermanus area
- A bottle of South African wine
- Singles pay same individual price as doubles/couples – no single supplement
* Pricing for the following dates:
May and Sept 2012
Additional travel dates:
- April and Aug. 11-31, 2012 (from $2,699)
- June, July and Aug 1-10, 2012 (from $2,999)
- Costs of obtaining a passport, gratuities, travel insurance, items of a personal nature and other services not mentioned
Adventure Travel, Food & Wine, South Africa, South African Wine