Set Sail to Europe
The latest Carnival Cruises Fun Ship will embark on her inaugural journey to the Mediterranean on May 1, 2016. Pricing starts at only $1,399 for this 13-day voyage. You can be one of the first to experience the line’s largest ship to date, Carnival Vista as she visits ports-of-call along the Mediterranean Sea, including departures from Barcelona and Athens.
While on board, enjoy delectable dining experiences including in the new Horizons Restaurant and New-England-style Seafood Shack. Beer fans will love sampling mircobrews in the brewery. There’s something for all tastes.
As the name implies, the real star of this ship will be the views, which were a critical component to the ship’s design. The new open-air design gives guests a more intimate feeling, which in itself is surprising given the sheer size. However, the sweeping views can be appreciated throughout the ship.
The ship boasts the first ever IMAX theater at sea. There’s also a family-friendly dedicated area.
Here are some of the sailings* you might want to consider:
- 8-day Sailings – Barcelona, Spain from $899
- 10-day Sailings – Barcelona, Spain from $1,099
- 12-day Sailings – Barcelona, Spain from $1,649
- 10-day Sailings – Athens, Greece from $1,099
- Oct 21, 2016 – TransAtlantic from Barcelona, Spain to New York, starting at $1,399
* Terms and conditions apply so call us for details.
Call us for exact pricing for the stateroom and departure of your choice. Bon Voyage!Tags: #TravelTuesday, Carnival Cruises, Cruises