Visit Europe Now
Book an amazing cruise through the Netherlands and Belgium waterways and receive free airfare*. With the US dollar having gained on the Euro, now is a great time to visit Europe, as you’ll have more buying power abroad.
Your cruise begins in Amsterdam. Spend time on the iconic canals, sightseeing and admiring the Dutch architecture. Enjoy the world-famous nightlife or become part of the bike-focused culture by taking a ride along the numerous paths and trails. You’ll marvel at sites in Kinderdijk, home to the country’s greatest concentration of windmills.
There’s so much to do and see. Better yet, arrive a few days prior to cruise embarkation to truly see what this vibrant city has to offer including:
- Picturesque villages and towns
- UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Anne Frank’s home
- The Delta Works, a 30-year engineering project
- The Grote Kerk (Great Church) one of Europe’s largest
- The Royal Palace and the Red Light District
- The Van Gogh Museum
You’ll also sail along the waterways through Antwerp, Belgium. There are numerous activities to see and do here such as:
- Fashion Museum, Museum of Photography, Fine Arts Museum
- Bike along the beautiful waterfront
- Take a break in one of the many coffee houses, cozy cafes or trendy bars
- Visit the Cathedral of Our Good Lady
This offer expires Sept. 30th, 2016. Call us today as staterooms will fill up quickly.
*Round-trip airfare is from select gateway cities. Other terms and conditions apply.
Tags: European River Cruise, River Cruises