National Plan a Cruise Month
National Plan (and Book) a Cruise Month
There’s no better time than now to plan and book your 2016 cruise. Why? The specials are simply AMAZING! The cruise lines want your business and so do we. During National Plan a Cruise Month, incredible offers are available on 2016 sailings on many of the most popular cruise lines. Like what you ask?
- Huge Savings Off Ocean and River Cruises
Shipboard Credits, Airfare Credits
FREE Stateroom Upgrades, FREE Shore Excursions
- FREE – Beverage Package, Specialty Dining, WiFi
Call us to learn more. We also have exclusive, special offers * such as Prepaid Gratuities and $100 VISA Gift Card on the following last-minute October departures on Avalon Waterways Cruises:
- Capitals of Europe – 10-14-15
- The Blue Danube Discovery – 10-18-15
- Wine Appreciation on The Legendary Danube – 10-24-15
- Wine Appreciation on Canals, Vineyards and Paris – 10-28-15
Let Us Help Plan and Book a Cruise
Now is also a great time to learn why you should use a travel agent. During National Plan (and Book) a Cruise Month, travel professionals may have access to even more special offers only available to their select clients. Cruising offers so many options for couple getaways, milestone celebrations, family reunions and exotic vacations.
There are mega-ships to small yacht-like cruises. You can take a river cruise or an ocean cruise. What activities do you want to enjoy? Are you looking to try rock climbing, test your luck gambling, enjoy gourmet dining, take relaxing spa treatments, go shopping, horseback riding on the beach, or take a cooking class? We can help you pick the ship with the activities that interest you most, as well as the destination that is just right for you with the sites and cities you want to experience.
Here’s our flyer with the participating cruise lines along with details on the special deals during National Plan a Cruise Month. Smooth Sailing!
* Terms and conditions: Applies to new bookings only. Based on space availability. Not applicable to groups or custom tours. Full cancellation policies will apply. Additional restrictions may apply.