South African Winelands & the Wild
10 Days and 9 Nights
Customize for Your Group
Pricing includes int’l & domestic African flights*
Take a magical journey, enjoying and exploring the South African Winelands & the Wild. This sample vacation highlights the best of southern Africa. You can customize this for you based on your personal interests.
• Kick off your vacation in Cape Town with her vibrant nightlife, exquisite beaches and cosmopolitan vibe.
• Explore the unique flora and fauna of the Cape Floral Kingdom.
• Visit the Cape of Good Hope, the southern-most point on the African continent.
• Experience Constantia, the birthplace of the South African Winelands.
The South African Winelands
• Spend two nights in pictorial Stellenbosch, home to many award-winning wines.
• Take a full-day tour of the Cape Winelands.
• Stroll quaint villages, enjoy the Cape Dutch architecture, and shop for local crafts.
• Explore the African Bush on multiple-day, safari game drives in search of the Big 5.
• Unwind at your 5-star safari game lodge on an all-inclusive basis.
Victoria Falls Extension (3 nights incl. air)
• Discover majestic Victoria Falls, the world’s largest curtain of falling water.
• Take a Zambezi River Sunset Cruise photographing abundant wildlife.
- 9 Breakfasts, 3 Dinners
- Ground transfers
This is a sample itinerary based on our prior experiences in South Africa. We can book this vacation package for you or we can customize an amazing vacation based on your specific needs and desires.
For additional information about this awesome South African Winelands and the Wild Vacation, call us at 619-944-5202. We look forward to showing you why southern Africa is frequently listed as a Bucket List Vacation.
*Pricing is based on double occupancy and may vary until deposit is paid, at which time final pricing will be locked in. Other terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Availability may vary until time of booking.